Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Some News....

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Galadriel

Galadriel

CEO - Chief Elvish Officer

• Visiting Fellow
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 04 June 2003 - 01:19 PM

Hello everyone :) I haven't been able to be online much lately as some of you already know. Here's an update. My daughter had a very bad flu and it all took a toll on us. Not much sleep and anything else really. She's doing fine now, ;) Am I glad! I hope to be online a little more in the coming days, altough I still have a lot of stuff behind schedule that I need to work through. So, I will be back gradually. I just wanted to say that I missed you all. I spent what *little* time I had trying to finish the second Spybot page in French. It's done and I will be sending it over to Coyote soon. ;) Cheers, Cat
I amar prestar aen. Han mathon ne nen. Han mathon ne chae. A han noston ne 'wilith. - Galadriel

'The world is changed; I can feel it in the water, I can feel it in the earth, I can smell it in the air.'

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Guest_LittleRed_*

Guest_LittleRed_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 June 2003 - 01:36 PM

I'm glad your daughter is feeling better Galadriel we missed you too. :D

Edited by LittleRed, 04 June 2003 - 01:38 PM.

#3 Zero

Zero

Not really Less Than One ;-)

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • Interests:Long walks on the beach.

Posted 04 June 2003 - 01:37 PM

GOOD!
Posted Image

#4 Terminator

Terminator

Expert

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 June 2003 - 02:30 PM

Welcome back Cat, nice to know everything is going well with you and your daughter. Wish I could have been of help but I lost most of my French learning through lack of use after school. ;) Take it easy now, you'll soon be back up to speed.

#5 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 June 2003 - 02:37 PM

Cat, I'm sorry about your daughter not feeling well. Glad she's better. I bet you must be tired. Take care not to get sick yourself. I can hardly wait to see the second page in French. The first page looks great. I wonder if someone wants to translate into Spanish now? Katie

#6 Guest_Mosaic1_*

Guest_Mosaic1_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 June 2003 - 02:39 PM

DOH I forgot to Sign in. That was me up there just now.

#7 Galadriel

Galadriel

CEO - Chief Elvish Officer

• Visiting Fellow
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 04 June 2003 - 05:24 PM

:wub: Thank you all. :)
I amar prestar aen. Han mathon ne nen. Han mathon ne chae. A han noston ne 'wilith. - Galadriel

'The world is changed; I can feel it in the water, I can feel it in the earth, I can smell it in the air.'

#8 discogail

discogail

-

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 04 June 2003 - 07:02 PM

Nice to have the Elf Princess back.....& with good news :D