Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Why Do My Posts Have A "warn"

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 andromeda

andromeda

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 May 2004 - 09:55 AM

Just wondering why all my post have a 'warn' a symbol and some squares. Have not seen this anywhere else?????? Is there something wrong in my setup?? Would really appreciate an clarification of this, as I'm starting to think there is something wrong with my posts, and I really like this forum, and the help I've been getting here is fantastic. :blink:
XP Pro SP2, WD 40GB HD, 768MB RAM, 2.4GHz Intel, ASUS P4R800-VM, ATI Radeon 9000 IGP,

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Guest_LittleRed_*

Guest_LittleRed_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2004 - 10:19 AM

the admin will answer your question as soon as he has a minute only the admins and you can see it if warn is set at zero nothing to worry about

#3 andromeda

andromeda

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 May 2004 - 09:37 AM

Thanks LittleRed. In that case I have nothing to worry about. Look forward to hearing from the admin person exactly what it signifies. Is there somewhere in the faq's where this is explained??
XP Pro SP2, WD 40GB HD, 768MB RAM, 2.4GHz Intel, ASUS P4R800-VM, ATI Radeon 9000 IGP,

#4 Coyote

Coyote

Emeritus-Expert

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 31 May 2004 - 10:58 AM

Hi andromeda I have answered this question so many times you would not believe it. Everyone has a warn, if it is at zero then you have not been warned. This is a control function that is built into the software so that moderators can fix troubles and watch people that have done wrong and is not a concern for you at this time. Everyone has one but you can only see yours, and only moderators, Classroom Teachers and admins can see everyone elses. Hope this explains it well enough for you. Tom Coyote Wilson
Go forth and conquer your goals with the renewed spirit of Coyote and do not let small setbacks stop you from Your Dreams

Microsoft MVP 2006-2007

May your day be blessed by those you love and those you love be blessed by HIM ;-)

#5 andromeda

andromeda

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 May 2004 - 01:55 PM

Thanks for answering!!!! And yes I do believe you. Now I know. So I guess I better behave................... ;)

#6 Coyote

Coyote

Emeritus-Expert

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 31 May 2004 - 04:01 PM

Have you read the Guidelines here?
Guidelines
Play Nice

(Not doing so may get you banned)

Simple but effective
Go forth and conquer your goals with the renewed spirit of Coyote and do not let small setbacks stop you from Your Dreams

Microsoft MVP 2006-2007

May your day be blessed by those you love and those you love be blessed by HIM ;-)